Friday, February 5, 2010

What is a really good cuticle treatment or exfolient?

Try the ''NeoCeuticals Nail Conditioning Solution'' by Neostrata.Great product for keeping nails and cuticles perfectly exfoliated and really good lookingWhat is a really good cuticle treatment or exfolient?
I use something with a apricot smell.. Sally Hansen stuff? It's a cuticle cream .. it softens and heals. I use Satin Hands Set to exfoliate my hands since to remove dead skin cells and keep them moisturized because our hand lack efficient if any oil glands.What is a really good cuticle treatment or exfolient?
Try Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme. It made my cuticles and nails on my hands and toes look great! It smells good too.
creative nail design solar oil is a great cuticle moisturizer. it smells yummy too. you can also use it on other dry spots such as your heels and elbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment