Thursday, February 11, 2010

I hit my toe and it isn't broken but my toe nail is black and its bubbled up under my cuticle it hurts... help?

I'm a girl, 15, usually get hurt. I was in a very intensive volleyball camp for a week when it happened. I hardly even hit it. but yet it hurts so badly.I hit my toe and it isn't broken but my toe nail is black and its bubbled up under my cuticle it hurts... help?
You may need to amputate your toe... come for a swim I'll fix it for you :)I hit my toe and it isn't broken but my toe nail is black and its bubbled up under my cuticle it hurts... help?
My niece trampled over my foot with the big office chair and it hurt so much I couldn't walk for 2 days! I had my toe nails done so I didn't think much of it, but when I removed the polish, half of my nail was dark blue and the slightest touch made it bleed. A month after, my nails was so torn up that I could see the other side of the nail. Until finally the nail was so loose it was about an inch away from my toe. I took some nail Clippers and I clipped it off. New nail was already growing so I only had one side and the bottom of my nail there. I left it there. I dont do anything. My nail is now growing and its now half way as long as it used to be. Its fine. Just leave it alone and let nature take its course.
So you need to ask mom to take you to the podiatrist and he will vent it. Meaning he has to relieve the pressure of the nail because an inflammation is bubbling up underneath causing the pressure and pain. So he will relieve the pressure by making a cut in the nail somewhere and give you antibiotics. So you have to go the pain will not stop till you do! The ER is an option I suppose if it is hurting that bad.
Ice it and deal with the pain there is no cure for that lol. Its called stubbing your toe
If I were you I'd go to the doctor just to make sure everythings okay.
go tell your doctor and there may be a solution for you cuz if u dont it cud get pretty serious

No comments:

Post a Comment