Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dry Cuticle around toes, how to fix?

I put lotion on me feet a few times a day, and get regular pedicures. I still have dry skin around my toes, how do I fix that?Dry Cuticle around toes, how to fix?
Solar oil is a cuticle oil. A little Goes a very very long way. I got a tiny tiny tiny bottle in January and still have it. Wipe it on massage it in once or twice a day. Also Regular Pedicures. What does the tech think? Also.. is the place you go reputable.. Odd Chance but it may be a skin condition. If it has lasted a few seasons.. Maybe look in to a Dr.Dry Cuticle around toes, how to fix?
Well a couple of suggestions I have are using Vitamin c cream/lotion; put vaseline on your feet at night and cover with cotton socks while you sleep; extra virgin olive oil as a mositurizer (which actually works GREAT everywhere!!); or use real/pure shea butter! Good luck!
use cuticle oil or baby oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment