Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have a little bit of green underneath my skin, right next to my nail by my cuticle.?

What is this? I pulled part of my cuticle out from my middle finger nail the other day (habit sometimes), and woke up the next morning with the tip of my middle finger in pain, and swollen on the side of my finger where I pulled the cuticle. ALSO, its got a small spot of green under my skin, where I pulled the cuticle out of! What is it? Did i cause fungus the get under my skin by doing that?? I'm scared! What is it? Any suggestions?I have a little bit of green underneath my skin, right next to my nail by my cuticle.?
It's an infection. You will need to drain the pus and keep the area clean. You might consider going to the doctor to have the pus drained if it gets any worse. However, I have had this happen to me before and drained it myself. I used a sterilized needle and peroxide to promote the drainage. After draining, I applied neosporin and covered it with a bandaid.





Another thing, I've done is to press on the area until the pus started to drain. Keep pushing on it to remove the pus, apply neosporin and cover with a bandaid. It cleared up within a couple of days.I have a little bit of green underneath my skin, right next to my nail by my cuticle.?
That's probably a nail fungus or something...see a doctor....they are treatable.
If the green area is popable (meaning, does it look like ooze would come out if you poked it?) then pop it. I had the same thing, my finger was throbbing, it was clearly infected (I have the habit of pulling my cuticles too) so I stuck a pin in the 'green' area and squeezed my finger, it came out and I put neosporen on it with a bandaid and it cleared up by itself. If you do this and it continues to get worse then I would go see a doctor. It's treatable.
It is Paper epilepsy, spend some syrup inserted under no thing
Sounds like a fungal infection. You should go see a doctor.
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment