Thursday, February 11, 2010

I just had a baby recently and named her Cuticle Cutters Anne Debonko. Will she get made fun of in school?

sorry but YES


im in skool and i thought some people i knew had weird names... do u luv nails or somethinI just had a baby recently and named her Cuticle Cutters Anne Debonko. Will she get made fun of in school?
Is this a joke......I hope so. Well if not don't fret......................


At least you guys can call her Cutie or something. But when kids are in groups such as school they will all be made fun of eventually for some reason.


I once dated a guy with the last name Colon and we had joked that if we ever had a little boy we could name him


Calvin Klein Colon.........he would have been made fun of too. TG we never had kids..lolI just had a baby recently and named her Cuticle Cutters Anne Debonko. Will she get made fun of in school?
Not to be mean but what kind of name is Cuticle Cutters and how did you come up with it? Sounds like something I would do if my cuticles were bugging me. I think that she would be made fun of for sure. What made you decide to name her that ne way. If I were you I'd change it...
Wait a second.


I'm just a little confused.


Her actual name is;


Cuticle Cutters Anne Debonko?


Or you named her cuticle cutters;


Anne Debonko?


haha.





If her name is Cuticle Cutters, then yes, to be honest she probably will.


It's a cruel world.
Are you serious!?


Poor, poor, poor girl


she will reeeely get slagged in skool, take my advice and either change her name (if thats possible, i dunno) or home skool her! Or maybe just give her a nickname like i dk Cutie or something coz she wont get slagged for that
yes, try a nickname, like annie,


scenario: shes in school and the teacher calls on her, ';Cuticle, honey, will you come here?'; then all the kids laugh


yeah, bad name choice (not that im trying to be mean, just truthful)
Girl she probably will get made fun of...you gotta come up with a nickname. It seems you were trying to be creative but you should have asked some other peoples advice on that one. Maybe the nick name Ci-Ci can be used for her?
people shes not serious she just acting like a smart ***.


but no need to worry she just lost 5 points and we're gaining 2!








and yes she would and I wouldn't even be suprised one bit.


and she'd probably change her name legally in adulthood.
tht poor little girl yes she will get made fun of w/ prob no mercy.god i can hear those little kids now:';oh no dont cut my cuticle'; all tht ****.hopefully u can rename her
well it depends on the people there. It isnt the greatest name but it is still a great name. It just depends on hpw shallow the people are to make fun of someonelike that.
hmm.. I wonder if it's possible for 5 year olds to become emo and suicidal... well i guess we'll find out with your daughter! :)








You just wasted 5 point and I became lvl 3 with your question. Thanks hon.
why would you do such a thing to your baby? You know the answer to the q you asked already. Shame on you, they should arrest you for child abuse
Were you high on dope when you named this poor child? And what do YOU think? If you were named Cuticle Cutters, would you be made fun of? I think so. *dumbass*
Yes, and she'll probably get beat up a couple times and have no friends, I hope you are joking, vvhy vvould you do that to your child?!?
I think you have way too much time on your hands to be asking such a dumb question. As If someone would really name their child that. Go for a run, play ball. Talk on the phone .... something. Seriously!
your kidding right? i would make fun of her now, even at 18, and there will be even more ignorant people then me making fun of her til the day she dies (or she changes it), and after,
Orignial name. I think she will get a little teased- but if you bring her up to be strong minded (not too much), mature and help her to stand out for herself then I think she'll do just fine.





Good luck!
Umm wow Cuticle Cutters?? Are you a nail tech?? How did you come up with such a name?? It sounds like a business. Anne Debonko was fine but Cuticle Cutters...a little bit weird
Cuticle Cutters = yes. Anne = no.
I would say yes because ther are lot of people who will make fun of names more than looks than the other way around.
YA duh- Cuticle Cutters-Discusting
bwaa haa haa! Erica you made my day!





My mom almost named me Chili Bowl...since she craved chili the whole time...





I lucked out with Brittny...even if she spelled it odd! :)
Hmm...maybe over her name and most likely over having a mom who is starting highschool while she is entering kindergarten.
Seriously?? cuticle Cutters??? yep
Most Definately
HOW ADORABLE! Congratulations!!





She will hate you!!!!!
I think she may, you should change it. Not to something boring but not to something so extreme.
Are your serious. I mean you seriously named your child this? Please tell me this is a joke.
If you are asking this question then you already know the answer, hell yes she will. The poor thing.
More than likely she will get made fun of and have to go to therapy.
That's too stupid to even make fun of. It's not even funny.
  • Shell Necklace New Design
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment