Thursday, February 11, 2010

What is the reason that OPI instructs to brush ';Start/Finish'; polish 1/8'; to 1/4'; from the base of the cuticle

Probably because if you get the polish on your cuticles, it wears off very easily, and can cause the rest of the polish in that area to chip faster. It's also easier to remove polish that's just on your nail, and not on the cuticles. BUT...I have found that I can paint my entire nail if I push my cuticles back and use cuticle remover before painting my nails. This has really worked for me, so maybe give that a try.





I love OPI polish; definitely one of the best lines I've used!What is the reason that OPI instructs to brush ';Start/Finish'; polish 1/8'; to 1/4'; from the base of the cuticle
I think it's to avoid damage to the cuticle area or to avoid over-drying the cuticle.What is the reason that OPI instructs to brush ';Start/Finish'; polish 1/8'; to 1/4'; from the base of the cuticle
probly so you don't get polish on the cuticle then try to remove it and smudge your paint job.


i've been applying polish for years- so i don't oops often.


i say put it all the way from tip to tail!
that's a great question ill check back with ya later and see what's been posted about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment