Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can i use my cuticle cutter on my foreskin?

I don't want foreskin anymore!Can i use my cuticle cutter on my foreskin?
I have heard that you cannot cure stupid. What a shame.Can i use my cuticle cutter on my foreskin?
why dont you want foreskin anymore?


please do think carefully before you cut your foreskin cause you cannot stick it back on after you cut if off lol





i heard from friends that in the case that you dont have foreskin the orgasm that you recieve after masterbating and stuff so yeah





ok if you still rele wanna cut it off then i advise you to go see and tell a doctor becuase you may make an infection and or hurt yourself rele badly if you use your cuticle cutter





good luck and please do think carefully


do not do anything that you will regret
I'm disturbed that you want to use a cuticle cutter. but I'm more disturbed that you have a penis danceflo hoe. and a beard!
First of all, stop taking those male hormones! First the beard and now this....geez!





Second of all, a cuticle cutter on your foreskin? OWWW! It hurts just thinking about that.
you could, but you would be an idiot to do so. if you want to be circumcised, see a doctor.
yes you can do that
Insert your 'gentleman',into a small piston ring.It will be quicker,if you don't like pain.
Noooo!





Doesn't Caitlin like it like that?!


She will divorce you if you do it...
911 please
Go for it.
dont do it yourself it could get infectid
yes please do that , now!!
sure, can i watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment