Thursday, February 11, 2010

Please help:( cuticle around my nails are a bit rough and dry and feeling pain and some times bleed.?

best cuticle oil, cream if you have any suggestion.


i did use burt bees,salley henson oil %26amp; cream,vaseline,balm baln,E45,Dior cuticle cream, and all wasnt help me at all:(


how can i get a healthy soft , cuticle?Please help:( cuticle around my nails are a bit rough and dry and feeling pain and some times bleed.?
Try gently massaging olive oil into them, blot dry after. Any kind of oil, vegetable, canola, whatever you have, but olive oil is best.Please help:( cuticle around my nails are a bit rough and dry and feeling pain and some times bleed.?
I use a combination of hemp oil and tea tree oil. It's called ';magic oil'; I think but you could probably just mix some up yourself. Also, if you get a manicure every 2 weeks that will help since they should trim your cuticles and that keeps the really dry part off, like trimming splits ends for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment