Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I constantly dig my nail into my thumbnail cuticle..i like the painful feeling it brings.what does this mean?

It has become addicting. I am always digging my nail into the cuticle until the point where it bleeds. I never get quite the degree of pain i want out of it. What does this mean? Is this psychological? thanksI constantly dig my nail into my thumbnail cuticle..i like the painful feeling it brings.what does this mean?
You would be a masochist. You enjoy pain.I constantly dig my nail into my thumbnail cuticle..i like the painful feeling it brings.what does this mean?
if you do it because you just like the pain then that is just how you are... but if you do it when you are stressed or in emotional pain then it may be deeper then that
I agree with the girl that I gave a thumbs up to, anyone done that ?


And what your into can lead to some heavy experinces, as in the scene that's in the big apple NYC or San Fran, or L.A.
ha ha im not alone!!!! im constantly messin with my the skin around my nails. pickin it and that. i dont do it to get pain from them just for something to pick at. my thumbs are in shite from it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment