Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One of my fingernails is split lengthways, from to cuticle. How can I mend this?

I know it sounds crazy, but you can take some super glue and a very fine brush and paint a thin line of glue on the nail and it will hold it together and prevent it from pulling apart and getting infected.One of my fingernails is split lengthways, from to cuticle. How can I mend this?
I agree that this is the best answer and I'm going to try this. I have been using clear nail varnish without success.

Report Abuse


One of my fingernails is split lengthways, from to cuticle. How can I mend this?
Apply a small square of 1 ply tissue over the split then paint over with strengthener or clear gloss - the tissue kind of melts over the split and seals it.





Failing that, you can pick up cheap nail repair glue on ebay - make sure you don't buy the glue for applying false nails though, that could get messy lol.





http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IBD-5-second-NAIL-鈥?/a>
Yup just what she said. super glue.
  • Shell Necklace New Design
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment