Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why does the skin at my fingernail's cuticle tear back?

This has happened for awhile now, probably since I started high school,or maybe earlier and I'm 18 and graduated now.. My skin has always peeled back from the bottoms of my fingernails (the cuticle or ';eponychium';(sp?))..my science teacher once said it's from exposure to bacteria, or not washing my hands enough.. But I'm a freak about my hands feeling sticky and touching the keyboard,xbox 360 controller, etc. so I know I wash my hands more than normal people.. anyone know why these little pieces of skin are randomly ripped up abd red and sore?? Looking at my bottom cuticles,just about all my fingers are shiny at the bottom edge from this happening to them all at one point..please reply..thank you =)Why does the skin at my fingernail's cuticle tear back?
its because the skin is soft and not hydrated properly.


Happens to me all the time.


After u wash ur hand, put on some hydrating hand cream.


Clip off the skin that gets peeled off, i know it's painful if it gets accidentally ripped.


and eat lots of fresh fruit.





But basically, u need to keep them properly hydrated so that it keeps its elatisticity and don't get cracked up.Why does the skin at my fingernail's cuticle tear back?
Because you are lacking vitamin b12:)


Take it in a pill form or start eating healthier foods with vitamin b12 in it... a plus..


It also repels mosquitos from wanting your blood!


Stop picking at them too. It makes it worse.


i use to getem like maaaaaad





After u wash ur hands put creme on... just at the cuticles..


rub it in, and do that every time. when it hardens cut it off with a special tool that cuts it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment