Thursday, February 11, 2010

My 5 year old son's fingernails are lifting away from the nailbed by the cuticle.?

It is lifted away so far that I can stick my finger underneath. It is still attached at the front of the finger. He says that it doesn't hurt. Anybody have any ideas what this is and what causes it?My 5 year old son's fingernails are lifting away from the nailbed by the cuticle.?
Vitamin deficiency.My 5 year old son's fingernails are lifting away from the nailbed by the cuticle.?
if its just one then something happened, just like chipping a nail.


this happened to my friend recently and the best thing is to just pull it off , but before you do you should go see a doctor to get the correct medicare .


if its all the fingernails, then you need to go see the doctor immediatley and not be asking yahoo about this ! seriously!





best of wishes %26lt;3





-alexa
You should see the pediatrician. I don't want to worry you but there are some problems that can cause this that are serious, like kidney issues. Take him to a good pediatrician.
I think you should


take him to the doctor.


Whether or not


it hurts him.


Just reading your


story makes me


grimace. Poor


baby.
the matrix as some call it died or something and he might not have a fingernail for the rest his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment