Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The cuticle on my index finger of my right hand is freezing?

no other part of my body is cold but my cuticle feels like it's being pressed against an ice cube. if i put it in hot water in warms up but taking it out for a while it gets cold again








it's always like tihsThe cuticle on my index finger of my right hand is freezing?
Seems like there isnt much blood getting into that finger. Idk what could cause this but if it feels like its asleep, like when your arm falls asleep or something then that means that blood isnt circulating through. Or something to do with your nerves.....nothing you can do alone, see a doctor but dont panicThe cuticle on my index finger of my right hand is freezing?
see your doctor to rule out a medical cause.
see a docter. sounds very weird to me.
  • Shell Necklace New Design
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment