Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can the cuticle on a hair grow back?

I have Damaged hair and my cuticle is mostlikely gone or almost gone and I was wondering if it will ever grow back, If it will be like this forever or if i have to shave my head and start all over. If anyone has any idea what to do about this or has had any experince with this please help me!!Can the cuticle on a hair grow back?
It all depends upon the extent of the damaged caused. Supposed you have hurt your head (cut and stitches) ,the hair at the damaged part will not grow back and will leave a scar on the scalp.





There is a stipulated life span for each hair cell and it all depends upon you taking care of it and the of your gene ,You know what I mean.





shaving ones head once in a while is good as it gives the individual a lot of time to massage ones head ,just by rubbing coconut oil and stimulating the blood circulation.


yes the cuticle/ root if not destroyed will reproduce you the hair lost.


wishing you all the best and in fast recovery of your lost hair in abundance.Can the cuticle on a hair grow back?
Do you mean follicle? Cuticle is for your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment