Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it bad for nail growth if you don't cut off your cuticle?

I was shopping and I came across a product that takes you cuticles off...


So I started to wonder if having your cuticle on made your nail growth...


Slower?


Faster?


Less Effective?Is it bad for nail growth if you don't cut off your cuticle?
Some girl started scratching mine off which hurt, but she told me its to make them grow faster...


which i didnt want.


so i pinched her cheeks.Is it bad for nail growth if you don't cut off your cuticle?
I've been told by a few beauticians that you shouldn't remove your cuticles it can be unhealthy for you nails as they protect your nail bed from infection.





It was always recommended to me, to INSTEAD push them back. You first soften your cuticles by moisturising your hands, paying attention to the nail beds, then to push the cuticles back. You can usually get little wooden sticks like this to push them back with. You use the slanted flat end.:





http://www.womensonlinespa.com/Images/HA鈥?/a>
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment