Friday, February 5, 2010

Is cuticle oil good for fingernails?

I just chipped off my acrylic nails, I've had them on and off for 5 years now. When I don't have fake nails my real nails peel and chip and I have 8 hangnails at a time. Will putting cuticle oil on them a few times a week strengthen them at all?Is cuticle oil good for fingernails?
i would suggest using coconut oil.... its natural and healthy... especially after having all those chemicals on there... it would be very nourishing for them....Is cuticle oil good for fingernails?
Not to sure about cuticle oil..it will help with the cuticle prob you have but as far as strengthening your nail you can put nail polish on that has strengthening stuff in it. Sally Hansen has good products for stuff like this. Hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment