Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What's wrong with my finger, puss is coming out. The cuticle is gone, and the top looks bigger?

My finger hurts when i push down on it, some liquid stuff is coming out where the cuticle used to be. At the top it's a little bigger than what it used to be. What's wrong with my finger?What's wrong with my finger, puss is coming out. The cuticle is gone, and the top looks bigger?
It's infected. Keep it clean and see a doc before you lose your nail.What's wrong with my finger, puss is coming out. The cuticle is gone, and the top looks bigger?
Did you have a cut there? I know that recently my grandma's finger swelled up and puss was coming out of it. She ended up having staph in her finger... It could just be a minor infection. If it doesn't heal up within a week of cleaning it you should go to the doctor.
it's an infected cuticle, it hurts like hell but you have to squeeze it and let everything come out then put med on it and keep it in a band aid
get your *** to a doctor dude

No comments:

Post a Comment