Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I have a crack on one fingernail that starts under the cuticle and goes along the entire nail. How can I stop?

Please does anyone how I can stop this and why this is happening?





Thank youI have a crack on one fingernail that starts under the cuticle and goes along the entire nail. How can I stop?
OW !





i would also use superglue. it will act like a bandage for the nail while it grows out.





Btw, there is a medically designed type of superglue used to prevent scars from surgery. you don't really need that for a nail though.I have a crack on one fingernail that starts under the cuticle and goes along the entire nail. How can I stop?
You can`t `stop it`. If it is cracked it is cracked.





If it`s a one-off and hasn`t happened before, it`ll soon go better. We have all experienced that - it`s no big deal. Just keep it clean.
I know it sounds funny but try super glue. It'll hold the nail together till it grows out.

No comments:

Post a Comment