Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Should I be worried about a bleeding cuticle from salon pedicure?

This was a first experience for me. I know they autoclave their instruments, and they applied some stuff that had a powerful sting to stop the bleeding. Not sure if this happens often or if I should be concerned.Should I be worried about a bleeding cuticle from salon pedicure?
You're fine.Should I be worried about a bleeding cuticle from salon pedicure?
no- its alcohol- to kill germs...this is why it stung!!! you'll be fine...just next time let them know no- cuticle cutting, or do this yourself before going in!!!





you'll be fine! :)
You shouldnt worry but try not to go back there. A place that is clean, sterile and professional will not give you bleeding anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment