Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I have scratches on the surface of my index fingernails from the cuticle to the tip. What does that mean?

I thought they would just grow out after a while, but I've had them for a long time now. They are dimentional and can snag on things. They're not discolored - and I don't think they're infected in any way. I was going to go see the doctor, but it seems like a minuscule problem... Does anyone know anything about this?I have scratches on the surface of my index fingernails from the cuticle to the tip. What does that mean?
Have you tried filing them down? It happens to me when I accidentally hit the razor on one. I usually have to run a file over it and then eventually it just grows out.I have scratches on the surface of my index fingernails from the cuticle to the tip. What does that mean?
Well, your fingernails were probably just made like that and it's probably growing like that. or there are pins in your gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment