Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can I use cuticle oil when I have acrylic nails?

I get really dry cuticles even when I put lotion on. I was thinking of puting some cuticle oil but I don't want my acrylic nails to lift. I've also tried asking the girls but I get a different answer every time.Can I use cuticle oil when I have acrylic nails?
To the other person, whaaat? The last thing you wanna be dipping your acrylic nails are in lemon juice! Citric juices will start melting the acrylic little by little.





Feel free to apply cuticle oil. There shouldn't be any problem. I don't work with acrylic so I can't be 100% sure, but I work with gels and I always tell my clients to use the oil daily because it'll keep their cuticles and nails moisturized and flexible which will help the gel stay adhered to their nail.Can I use cuticle oil when I have acrylic nails?
Use Virgin Olive Oil-To help build strong fingernails and soften cuticles, soak your nails each night in a mixture of 3 parts lukewarm olive oil to 1 part freshly-squeezed lemon juice. Put on cloth gloves and let the oil penetrate overnight. Your nails will gradually become more resistant to breaking and chipping.
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment