Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How do i remove self tanner on/near my cuticle pads on the majoirty of my finger nails?

I have tried very small amounts of Nail polish remover, paint thinner, rubbing alcohol and Zout stain remover but nothing takes this off!. Any wise ideas ???How do i remove self tanner on/near my cuticle pads on the majoirty of my finger nails?
Mix baking soda with enough lemon juice to make a scrub. apply in areas you want to remove, scrub gently. wash. :]How do i remove self tanner on/near my cuticle pads on the majoirty of my finger nails?
Well, if you didn't take it off as soon as it was on there chances are you have to just keep washing your hands and let it fade on its own. You could try lemon juice, or let your hands soak with cuticle cream and this might help as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment