Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why do my cuticle growing so fast and my fingernails seem so thick?

When I look at other people nails I got a feeling that mine is so ugly, they aso thick. I used to clean my nails once a week ,by cutting off the cuticle but they grow so fast that I think it is in my body sytem or metabolism that causes it.Why do my cuticle growing so fast and my fingernails seem so thick?
You are right, your nails grow from the inside out. This means you are healthy, I am a licensed manicurist and thick nails are a good thing. Your cuticles grow stronger and thicker if you cut them. All you need to do is push them back using a little Vaseline. If your nails really bother you that bad you can also buff the tops, to make them a little thinnerWhy do my cuticle growing so fast and my fingernails seem so thick?
It's better to have thick nails. I'm jealous
Don't get too bummed out. It's fact: Thickness is a sign of healthiness in nails. The stronger the better. I would trade with you if I could, because my frail nails break way too often, which might be because of my not-so-great diet.





And--hold on--I think you have your terms confused. Your cuticles are the light layers of skin at the base of your nails. I think you're confusing those with the tips of your actual nails. Whatever the case, don't cut your cuticles; gently push them down with your other hand if you have to!
I think most people want to have thick nails. If you mean that your nails have gotten suddenly, unusually thicker, it could be a sign of fungus or some other nail problem. You can see a dermatologist.
thick nailS, can be cause by diabets or fungus amongst others, see a doctor, and have your blood glucose checked (A1C test).


Could be serious, could be nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment