Sunday, February 7, 2010

How come my cuticle is black?

My cuticle (the skin above your nail) is dark colored. It isn't like that with all fingers just a few. Why did it turn like that? What can i do to get it to be normal colored again?How come my cuticle is black?
Maybe skin came of not a lot but that is how you usually get , you peel of the skin. Also try putting some lotion on it helps on my friend and I.How come my cuticle is black?
its either alittle dirty, or nail fungus(walgreens has sally hansen stuff for that) or a infection. have you ever had acrylic nails?
Maybe it's dirt. Try scrubbing cuticles (gently) to remove the dirt. Otherwise, I have no clue what it could be.
it can either be dirt


or.....hopefully not


nail fungus


but i dont think it is


post a picture of


your cuticles

No comments:

Post a Comment