Friday, February 5, 2010

POLL: How would you rate your cuticle health right now?

The cuticle is the dead skin surrounding the fingernails protecting the surrounding tissue from the hard fingernails.





Are they strong and meaty or are they worn down and weak from biting, cold weather, and excessive manicuring? Do you have any hangnails right now?POLL: How would you rate your cuticle health right now?
Very bad! I have a real bad biting problem. Its nothing to do with nervousness or anything, its a bad habit I picked up. I wish I could stop but I cant, and now my cuticles are all bitten and manky!! :(POLL: How would you rate your cuticle health right now?
They grow so fast. They are only ok. I could use a manicure . BUT you have given this question quite a bit of thought.
Fricking amazing I have perfect hands!
I'm a 10 with 10 being best.
ewwww meaty??? i wouldnt call them that, but my nails are like healthy in general lol
they are kinda worn cuz i keep pushing them back!





does anyone else nt do that though?

No comments:

Post a Comment