Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How do you use cuticle remover?

The cuticle remover that i have is sort of a jell or thick nail polish. I have no idea how to use it.How do you use cuticle remover?
well I went to beauty scool but that has been years ago honey but I used cuticle remover from avon now and actually it comes in a small tube and a trace my cuticles with it leave it set for maybe 2 minutes then rub it into my cuticles only doing one hand at a time and then I have the cuticle cutters because I bit my nails all my life and quit and my cuticles grown over my nails all the time now so I cut them off which is tricky but they ususally on the lid of the tube you use the tip to push them back I use the cutters but this cuticle remover after setting a few minutes removes it for you when you push them back it just comes off which would be good for you if you only have a little bit of cuticles to remove . I have alot so if you are going to cut them and you must start at one end and try to cut it in a single strip edging over just a little at a clip which I can never do anyway so I end up going over them alot in return, a few days later the spot above your cuticles where your finger begins will get hang nails and you immediately have to cut them off I use my cuticle cutters. The better the job you do the less hangnails you will get. Hope this helps you this is just what I doHow do you use cuticle remover?
apply it to the cuticle area, massage it in, take a cuticle pusher and push the cuticle back gently, and clean with warm soap and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment