Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Is a bleeding cuticle that is controlled properly an automatic fail for the Wisconsin Manicurist Practical?

I just took my practical exam and my model's cuticle bled a little while I was filing one of her nail extensions. I controlled it by using 70% alcohol and discarded any materials that may have had her blood on them. Everything else went smoothly.Is a bleeding cuticle that is controlled properly an automatic fail for the Wisconsin Manicurist Practical?
Im no expert but causing any kind of bleeding in a job that requires none is kind of bad.





Thats kind of like being a chiropractor and giving the patients bruises.Is a bleeding cuticle that is controlled properly an automatic fail for the Wisconsin Manicurist Practical?
Unfortunately everyone who had answered yes to this question was incorrect so REALLY no one was correct. You can still pass your state boards in the state of wisconsin if a cuticle does bleed a little, as long as it is taken in control and all blood pathogens guidelines are followed.

Report Abuse



Yes, I do believe it is a fail, I am very sorry.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


Which girl do you feel is most attractive? Pic included with ?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment